Office.com/Myaccount is all you need to browse to gain insights on your MS Office subscription plans. How it works is relatively a simple process yet highly efficient when it comes to monitoring or managing your account.
It offers you a straight path that leads directly to all the latest offers, updates and running status of your MS Office products so you can boost productivity in your work without hindrances. When you browse Office.com/Myaccount and login to your personal Microsoft account, you can easily access all your billing details, credit card details and automatic renewal services.
Basically, Office.com/Myaccount is the personal online closet of MS Office users that keeps the records of changes and upgrades made by users, and stores all the information about the subscribed products while receiving regular alerts on discounted offers. You can upgrade your current services to advanced standards and renew your subscribed products along with a plethora of other tasks.
Office.com/myaccount with product key
MS Office users can easily access the information of their subscribed products along with the product key under one roof so users can easily retrieve their product key whenever they feel to download, install or activate their MS Office subscription.
To access different range of Microsoft apps, products, and services, you can visit office.com/Myaccount. For instance, if you want to use Skype for business, you need to sign in your Microsoft account by entering the username and password that you used while creating the account. If you forget your password, you can click on “I Forget the Password” and follow the on-screen instruction to retrieve your password.
When you subscribe to Office productivity suite via a retail shop or any third party website, you are provided with an activation code that you need to use when prompted at the time of installation. If you don’t have a product key, you might not be able to continue with your installation process. Office.com/Myaccount gives you access to your subscribed products and your product key, so in case of lost product key, you don’t have to contact Microsoft Customer Support Services and provide all the details of your purchase order to get another product key.
What is MS Office product key?
MS Office product key is uniquely generated 25-digits alphanumeric character product activation code that is provided by Microsoft to those who own a valid subscription of Office suites. At the time of installation and activation of Office setup, you’ll have to enter the product key when asked to continue the process.
Before that, you need to redeem the product key after you purchase the office subscription. That depends on the manner of your purchase and that’s where office.com/Myaccount comes into the play as to redeem product key online, you need to login into your Microsoft account.
In case of offline purchase, product key redemption is as easy as scratching your lottery card. The product key for offline buyers will be printed on the back cover of their retail card. Peel off the back surface of card and redeem the key.
How to create a Microsoft account via Office.com/setup?
If you’re first time subscriber of Office products, you might not have an existing Microsoft account page. After you download the product via office.com/setup and start installing the Office setup, you will be prompted to sign in your office account.
With the Microsoft account page, you can install and reinstall office 2016, 2019 or office 365 or manage your office 365 subscription anytime.
In case, you don’t have an account, then follow the steps below to setup a new account. You can create a new account directly by visiting office.com/Myaccount.
- Go to the “Start Menu” at the bottom left corner of your screen and open a web browser of your choice.
- Make sure to have latest updates installed on your web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- Now, type the URL Office.com/Myaccount in your search bar and hit the enter button.
- Once the Microsoft Office account page opens, click on the “Sign in” option located at the top right-hand side on the screen
- When you click on “Sign in”, you will be directed to the account sign-in page
- If you have doubts whether you have an active account or not, you can enter your username and click the “Next” button at the bottom right corner
- If the displayed message reads out “This Microsoft account does not exist”, then hit the “Create One” button
- Microsoft create account web page will pop up on your screen, you need to provide a valid email ID, or Phone number or create a new email ID altogether
- Click “Next”
- Make sure to create a password that is easy to recall whenever you need it. You can write the password down for safekeeping in case you forgot it. The password should be of 8 characters that are difficult to guess.
- In the next step, submit all the information relevant to create an account and Hit the “Next” button
- You will receive a verification code on your phone number or email ID you just registered with your Microsoft account
- Go to the inbox of your email ID and copy the 4 digits verification code
- Enter the security code in the required space and hit the “Next” button
- Now, click on “I am Not a Robot” and enter the given code in the correct order to verify your physical existence.
- Click “Next” and you’re done.
Make sure to provide only genuine details of your personal identity. Once the account is created, you can visit office.com/Myaccount and sign in your account by entering the username and password you just created.
To wind up
If you need any technical assistance while creating a new Microsoft account via Office.com/Myaccount, you can contact Microsoft Customer Support services anytime you want. They are available 24*7 for the convenience of help seekers. You can get in touch with them via different communication channels such as phone call, live chat or emails.