It is possible to change the colors in a picture file that you have created using the MS Office application. One can easily modify the colors using the Picture Manager Application in Office. The app is used to manage and edit digital pictures.
This program has a tab labeled as “Hue and saturation” settings that will allow the user to adjust the color on a scale according to his /her wish. You just need to click and drag the slider on the “Amount” or “Hue” scale for a customized look. If you save the changes or the customized file as a separate copy from the original file will keep the original for further references.
It is a very useful tool for the editors though as they can use the original file to make as many edits they want. Moreover, the user can always have a look back at the originals of the edited files. Here, in this article, you will get to learn the essentials of MS Office Picture Manager so that you can get used to this very essential tool.
Read Also >> How to add Project Online to your Office 365 account?
If you have any specific query to be asked about the other applications of MS Office then it is suggested to visit the official website that goes by the URL office.com/setup.
How to modify colors of Picture file in MS Office Picture Manager?
For adjusting the colors in the digital file by using Picture manager, you just need to follow the steps below:-
- To begin with, you just need to open the saved picture file visible in the “MS Office Picture Manager”.
- Now, click on the “Edit Pictures” that are clearly visible on the Formatting toolbar.
- After this, you just need to click on the “Color” option from the “Edit Pictures” window.
- In this window, you will see the “Hue and saturation settings” option.
- You just need to click on the “Hue and saturation settings” followed by a click on the “Amount” or “Hue” option.
- Now, click on the slider to get the desired effect, if you wish, you can also enter a number of a specific color in the settings field box.
- After this, you have to save this modified file as a copy with a filename that is different from the original one.
- And then, click on the “File” menu, followed by a click on the “Save As” option.
- You just need to enter the file name in the “Filename” field.
- The final step explains, that you have to click on the “Save” button. Remember, this file is different from the original file.
In a conclusive viewpoint:-
The MS Office Picture Manager application is an essential part of Microsoft suite, it benefits those who want to edit and create pictures. Many of the photo editors use this application to modify the changes and to adjust the specifications to the original file. Hopefully, the article has helped you to learn how you can adjust the colors in the image file in Office. If you still have any confusion related to the topic discussed then it is strongly recommended to visit Official Website. This link will take you to the Customer assistants with whom you can share your issues and confusion (if any).