There are two themes that are included in MS Office and there is no effect of Windows 10 dark mode on Office apps. However, you can select a dark theme for Office applications such as Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
The dark mode generally works on almost all Office apps such as Office 365, Office 2016 and Office 2013. The “Dark mode” can be accessed on any version of Windows. However, the dark themes are not available for Office on Mac software.
In this article, you will find out the way to deploy the “Dark Mode” in MS Office, if you have any queries related to this topic then you can visit the official website of MS Office and post your queries on the webpage.
A step-by-step guide to deploy the “Dark Mode” in MS Office
There are certain steps to deploy the “Dark Mode” in the MS Office and these steps are mentioned below:-
- In the first step, you have to click on the “File” menu in any of the Office applications.
- You have to click on the “Account” option and then click on the “Office Theme” to open it and then select your desired theme.
- You will get the default theme set as “Colorful” but you can select the “White” option if you wish to.
- After this, you need to select the “Black” option for Office Style.
- There is an option to select different office background from here.
- Such a theme and background settings affect all the applications of MS Office on your system. The effect can be seen on the Office application on other Windows PC.
- You can visit a second place from where you can easily choose the theme. To find such a place, you need to click on the “File” option and then the “Options” button. You just need to be sure that you have selected the “General” category to customize.
- Click on the “Personalize your copy of Microsoft Office” and then click on the “Office Theme” field and then make a choice from the themes you have wished for.
- In this step, you have to click on the “OK” option to save the changes.
- There can be a chance that you are still viewing the documents with white background and black text by default.
Remember: You can easily set the “Dark Mode” theme for your documents. However, just understand that both the colors will remain as the default document from now.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
Deploying the “Dark Mode” in Microsoft Office application is not a complex task, and doesn’t require a lot of skills and knowledge. The article above has already elaborated on the steps to bring the “Dark mode” in action. However, if you still seek assistance, then you can visit the office official website that goes by the URL office.com/setup.